Snapcart operates a mobile application that gives shoppers cashback for scanning their receipts while we collect massive amount of purchase data, analyze and offer to brands on a real time basis with shopper rich information.
How much can you earn from your receipts?
What type of receipts does Snapcart accept?
- Receipts for groceries, medicine and cosmetics ( not perfume)
- Maximum transaction date on the receipt is 3 days ago
- Items purchased are for personal use only or from the same household and not for resell.
- Real receipts and are not modified nor duplicated
- Only printed receipts are accepted, not handwritten
- Snap your receipt from your country
- Do not split a single purchase to make multiple receipt.
Tips and tricks for faster receipt verification
- All parts of receipts are readable
- All parts of the receipts are captured
- Receipts are snapped in a bright environment
- One receipt only for one snap
- Snap receipts within the red box
- Receipts should be in good condition , not crumpled nor torn.
How to Cash Out
Just follow the following steps:
1 : Click on CASH OUT link.