- 2 (Registered)
Covid19 has struck the globe worldwide at an alarming rate. It has singlehandedly created a turmoil on brick and mortar businesses thus affecting millions of people working daily for their families.
What we are about to do is to test and check all the things that you can do daily to make a living online while you’re in quarantine.
Google is not at all helpful in this situation. You might spend at the least a week to filter all the rubbish but thankfully you have me to help you make you a passive income, online and fast.
But banking on my experience, and I think you can call me an expert on making money online since I have been doing it for 20 years, there are only 5 things you can do to REALLY make money online, fast, now at this instant. But let’s check your requirements first.
Requirements before you can earn
Quick income generating sites and activites - The Short List
Shortlist of Ways To Make Money for Pinoys
“Side hustle”, “side gig”, or “sideline” in some cases, is increasingly becoming a common term among young Filipinos. To put it simple, a side hustle is a source of income that isn’t someone’s primary occupation or employment.
- Financial Advisor or Insurance Agent Estimated Monthly Earnings: P20,000 – P50,000
- Freelancing – P25,000 – 100,000
- List of Freelance companies
- Sharing Economy Estimated Monthly Earnings: P20,000 – P70,000
- Buy & Sell (Item Trading) Estimated Monthly Earnings: P10,000 – P30,000
- Offering Professional or Trade Skill Services: Estimated income: P15,000 – P40,000 per month
- P2P Lending Estimated Annual Earnings: 6% – 30% of the money invested
- Vlogging Estimated Monthly Earnings: P24,000 – P50 million
- NO. 2 Monetize Social Channels – Become a Youtuber
- Live Video Game Streaming Love gaming? Turn your hobby into profit through live streaming.
- Product Information Creators P30,000 – P100 million
BEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY
What tools do you need to be more efficient when working online?
BONUS DIGITAL RESOURCES